Psalm 27.13-14

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Life goes on...




With the entrance of my first grandchild into this world I thought I would take a moment to introduce my family...
In my previous post you already met my son, Jimmy and my son-in-law Kevin.
The first picture is of (l. to r.) Leah, Jimmy, Bekah, and new member Lily Elizabeth. Then comes me and Lily (it was a long day) and then, Daddy Tyson and Lily.
There you have it...
Much has been going on, good good things really. There has not been much time to write. But I should be back up and running shortly. Later...

2 comments:

Nate said...

That is a fine looking family. I was a little worried for you when I saw the pictures with the gloves on the head. But when you take those things off, they look just like eveyone else.

I still pray for R and D. Just wondering if you had seen them recently.

faintnot said...

D is in a sober-living home and the lst time we saw him he was doing well. R. , on the other hand, is back on the streets. He does not show up on Fridays too much anymore but I see him around. He is not doing well at all. The alcoholism is consuming him. Thanks for being a prayer warior for these guys...the Lord bless and keep you and give you wisdom concerning your family...