Psalm 27.13-14

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Under Construction...

Sorry for the silence. I still plan on writing about worship, but not now, now is not the time....

I want to write but there are no words and so, instead of forcing the issue I find I must face the fact that the Lord would have me be silent for a moment...

5 comments:

Pam said...

I hear you....I find myself in the same place right now. Thanks for giving voice to it.

faintnot said...

Nice to meet you, Pam...Welcome to my frenzy!

Pam said...

thanks, faintnot....i am about your age, and i've been keeping tabs on your site for awhile, appreciating your journey from afar.

Happy said...

I know what you mean. I'm under quite a bit of construction myself - or re-construction, I guess. Praying for you, and looking forward to hearing what you *can* say on the other side of it all. Peace be with you.

Blessings,
Hap

Nate said...

Being still... Sometimes that is so much fun. You just know something cool is gonna happen there.