Psalm 27.13-14

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Just stopping by on my way...

November 2nd started with a breeze...so summer is over, finally. It seemed long this year. It probably wasn't but I thought the heat would never go away.

So, have you tried travelling outside your comfort zone yet? Have you dared yourself to reach out where you would otherwise, in a different time, turn your eyes away? Just wondering.

I finally figured out that more than most things I desire, is the desire to see other believers get out and dare to be wrong, to allow God to make them brave, to Just do it!

To listen to His promptings and go with it.

I guess it would be easier for some if they really really knew that this is not a test and you cannot fail. Your attempt to step outside the walls of your comfort zone is His opportunity to live through you and touch the world.

I've got to go...I just wanted to stop by here and let you all know I think about you often and have just been too busy for my own good.

Drop a line and let me know you how you are faring out there in the world that needs Him...
more to come soon... if I could just catch my breath ;)

No comments: