Psalm 27.13-14

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

Friday, November 14, 2008

meet my friends...

<-- street ministry at HV.


Tangentral Mind is a good friend of mine. He is new to blogworld. Stop by his place and visit awhile...and let him know you were there. One of my saddest reads lately has been over at Today with a Mission. Sad because Rhymes will not be posting for awhile and his stuff is awesome. Visit there and see what he has posted in the past. Ruth is another I visit on a regular basis. TAlk about being out there beyond the church building walls making a difference...she has my heart. And she could sure use some help keeping her building warm during the coming cold Canadian winters. Read her post...maybe the Lord would have you do something for her.



There are others I visit as well, but for now, the above come to mind. I trust God there is a reason for His bringing these to the forefront...we will see. Be back shortly with another day in the life of me.

No comments: