Psalm 27.13-14

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

Monday, August 13, 2007

prayer call

We have all been talking lately about our longing for a real, authentic, powerful walk with the Lord. I think I have come across a sister in the Lord who could use some of our authentic prayer right now. And I know she could use some encouragement.
I have come across a site called "especially heather". I think if you visit it you will come to love this woman who is facing severe difficulties at the time. This site is her journey. She is a worshipper of God and His friend and I know you will sense His presence in her words as she writes from her heart her honest and raw thoughts and emotions.

So I am starting a worldwide prayer chain for her via our blog sites. Let me know if you will be sending her an encouraging word and if you will be praying for her. Let her know as well...and then, let your favorite bloggers know about her site that they may bless her as well...how about it?

Especially Heather, this post is for you...May the Lord bless you, and keep you. the Lord make His Face to shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord lift up His Countenance on you and give you peace...Numbers 6.24-26

1 comment:

Pro Deo Sum said...

Thanks so much for your long comment on my last blog about how church ought to be run. You made a lot of good points that will bear thinking about.

In my latest post (http://prodeosum.blogspot.com/) I tagged you for something else I thought you might be interested in. based on your comments on my last one.