Psalm 27.13-14

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Constructing...

I don't think I have missed a Sunday worship service in years. Being the worship leader is a joy. I love being in corporate worship and I love watching the Lord move among His people.
But I have huge decisions to make and find myself at a crossroads. I am not even sure where the various roads are leading.
So...I am getting away for the holiday weekend to a small town in Utah where I am hoping to get still enough to hear my Lord speak.
This is one of the ways I pray...I stop talking and get the noise inside quieted and just listen.
Deconstruction is always in preparation for new construction, better construction...both must be carefully implemented or bricks may fall and hurt someone..."unless the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it...Psalm 127.1a.
Have a great weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

Nate said...

Good luck being still. If you have anything to ask, or an ear just to listen, let me know.

faintnot said...

Thanks Nate. Just got back...It was good to get away...